- Moon turns 'Blood Red': Watch a Total Lunar Eclipse from NASA| LIVE May 16, 2022New Delhi, May 16: Stargazers experienced some heavenly wonder as they caught a glimpse of blood moon in the skies - this involved a total lunar eclipse occurring at the same time. A "blood moon" happens when Earth's moon
- 2 Sikh businessmen killed in broad daylight in Pakistan May 15, 2022New Delhi, May 15: Two Sikh businessmen were shot dead on Sunday by unidentified gunmen in Pakistan's northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, the latest targeted terrorist attack against the minority community in the restive province bordering Afghanistan. Saljeet Singh, 42,
- A conspiracy is afoot to assassinate me: Pak's ex-PM Imran Khan May 15, 2022Lahore, May 14: Pakistan's former Prime Minister Imran Khan has claimed that a "conspiracy" to assassinate him is being hatched in Pakistan and abroad. Addressing a big gathering at Sialkot in Punjab province, Khan claimed that if anything happens to him
- Andrew Symonds, former Australia all-rounder, dies in car accident May 15, 2022Melbourne, May 15: Australian cricket star Andrew Symonds has died in a car crash, local reports and fellow players said Sunday, in another tragic blow for the sport after the recent deaths of Shane Warne and Rod Marsh. Reportedly, Symonds
- Ukraine: Russians withdraw from around Kharkiv, batter east May 14, 2022Kyiv, May 14: Russian troops are withdrawing from around Ukraine's second-largest city after bombarding it for weeks, the Ukrainian military said Saturday, as Kyiv and Moscow's forces engaged in a grinding battle for the country's eastern industrial heartland. Ukraine's general
- Ukraine counter-attacks Russian forces in the east May 16, 2022
- Lanka PM backs protesters demanding president's ouster May 15, 2022Sri Lanka's new PM Ranil Wickremesinghe has extended public support to the protesters, who have been camping at a popular beachfront here for over a month calling for President Gotabaya Rajapaksa's resignation for mishandling the country's worst economic crisis. The PM on Saturday said he had appointed a committee to look after the interests o […]
- Will accelerate Finland, Sweden membership process: Nato May 15, 2022"I'm confident that we will be able to address the concerns that Turkey has expressed in a way that doesn't delay the membership," Nato secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg said. He also said that the military alliance would ensure a "quick and swift process" for potential applications for membership by Finland and Sweden.
- Elon Musk says Twitter's algorithm 'manipulating users' May 15, 2022"You are being manipulated by the algorithm in ways you do not realise. Easy to switch back and forth to see the difference," Musk wrote on the microblogging site.
- Heatwave scorches Pak, mercury shoots to 51°C in Jacobabad May 15, 2022Heatwave across Pakistan is creating a major health crisis with mercury shooting as high as 51° Celsius in Jacobabad, Sindh on Saturday. Residents said that prolonged drought and unavailability of clean water are compelling people to drink contaminated water to beat the heat. Unconfirmed reports suggest at least three people died of acute water diarrhoea in […]
No items to display at this time.
Unable to display feed at this time.
- Russia-Ukraine crisis live updates | Ukraine restarts gas distribution stations, supplies in Kharkiv May 16, 2022Here are the latest developments from the ongoing Russia-Ukraine conflict
- Morning Digest | PM Modi to launch work on Buddhist centre in Nepal’s Lumbini today; Centre asks States to procure wheat till May 31, and more May 16, 2022A select list of stories to read before you start your day
- 1 killed, 4 injured in California church shooting May 15, 2022Authorities say one person has been killed and four others have been critically wounded in a shooting at a Southern California church
- Venkaiah Naidu offers condolences in UAE on President Sheikh Khalifa’s demise May 15, 2022President Sheikh Khalifa passed away on May 13 after battling illness for several years
- Palestinians mourn Israel's creation amid outcry over funeral raid May 15, 2022
Unable to display feed at this time.
- Sri Lanka economic crisis Live Updates: PM Ranil Wickremesinghe to provide ‘full explanation’ on crisis today May 16, 2022
- Sweden’s security needs best served by NATO membership, PM says May 15, 2022
- Feds interview deadly supermarket shooting suspect’s parents May 15, 2022
- Swiss voters look set to approve ‘Lex Netflix’ TV streaming funding law May 15, 2022
- Finnish president confirms country will apply to join NATO May 15, 2022