Unable to display feed at this time.
- Car Stolen? Return To Invoice is here to cover its loss January 15, 2020The pain of a stolen car is similar to a punch to your heart. It will need some time to heal. Luckily, a car insurance policy is here to speed up the process. It will cover all the losses when your
- Nippon Paint launches MATEX EZ Wash, a new age emulsion offering best Washability November 21, 2019Karnataka, Nov 19: Nippon Paint (India) Private Limited (Decorative Division) Asia's leading paint manufacturer today launched the MATEX EZ Wash Paint - an interior emulsion catering to all the vital decorative needs of a household, particularly washability. The paint is developed
- 7 Tips to Avail a Personal Loan at a Lower Interest Rate June 13, 2019A personal loan is an unsecured loan. It is the reason behind personal loan interest rates being higher than other loan interest rates. The interest rate charged on a personal loan depends on the personal loan eligibility criteria of the borrower.
- Switching a Home Loan to Get a Better Rate? Evaluate These 5 Points First May 20, 2019After the two repo rate cuts of 0.25 basis points each in February and April 2019, you may be looking forward to more affordable home loan financing. In general, your home loan EMIs will become cheaper to the extent that your
- 5 Investment Moves To Make Before End Of Financial Year March 30, 2019With the end of Financial Year 2018-2019 approaching, you may be looking for ways to claim deductions, save on taxes, and boost your net gains. With the deadline just a few days away, now is the time to double your efforts
Unable to display feed at this time.
- Sensex jumps 776 points; Nifty settles above 17,400 December 2, 2021Equity indices jumped higher on Thursday with the benchmark BSE sensex rising over 750 points led by gains across sectors. The 30-share BSE index surged 776 points or 1.35 per cent to close at 58,461. While the broader NSE Nifty settled 235 points or 1.37 per cent higher at 17,401.
- Swiggy to invest $700 million in Instamart December 2, 2021Food delivery company, Swiggy will invest $700 million in its quick commerce business, Instamart. Instamart, a feature on the main Swiggy app, allows users to order groceries from the company’s dark stores and the products are delivered quickly within an hour in most cases. It competes with similar startups such as Dunzo.
- Oyo ropes in ex-SBI chief Rajnish Kumar as strategic group advisor December 2, 2021Global travel technology platform Oyo on Thursday announced the appointment of Rajnish Kumar, former chairman of State Bank of India (SBI), as its strategic group advisor.
- Maruti to hike vehicle prices from Jan to offset rise in input costs December 2, 2021The country's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) on Thursday said it is planning to increase vehicle prices from January next year to offset the impact of the rise in input costs.
- NSE Indices launches new Nifty Bharat Bond index December 2, 2021NSE's index services subsidiary, NSE Indices Limited, on Thursday said it has launched one more index under the Nifty Bharat Bond index series. The Bharat Bond index series follows a target maturity date structure wherein each index in the series measures the performance of a portfolio of "AAA" rated bonds issued by government owned entities m […]
- Rupee slips 8 paise against dollar to 74.99 on Omicron worries December 2, 2021Rupee finally settled at 74.99, down 8 paise over its previous close of 74.91
- Sensex soars 777 points; Nifty ends above 17,400 December 2, 2021BSE Sensex ended 776.50 points or 1.35% higher at 58,461.29; NSE Nifty surged 234.75 points or 1.37% to 17,401.65
- Top business news of the day | Oil prices rise; Swiggy to invest $700 million in Instamart; Maruti Suzuki to hike vehicle prices, and more December 2, 2021Top news of the day from the world of business, finance and economy
- LinkedIn now available in Hindi December 2, 2021Members will be able to access their feed, profile, jobs, messaging, and create content in Hindi on desktop, and on their Android and iOS phones.
- Uber to launch ride-booking via WhatsApp in India December 2, 2021It is being rolled out on a pilot basis in Lucknow first, and will be expanded to other Indian cities soon