- Mystery over seat-sharing at Maharajpur, Kanpur Cantt continues February 6, 2017
- Akhilesh meets Ghulam Ali, says art and artists should not be linked to politics October 10, 2015
- Now, BJP leader in UP puts up hoardings likening Narendra Modi to Mahatma Gandhi October 3, 2015
- The last of a type: A day in the life of Krishna Kumar, the typist opposite Lucknow GPO September 26, 2015
- Muzaffarnagar riots: Build-up started 4-5 months before, says Sahai who submitted inquiry commission report September 24, 2015
Unable to display feed at this time.
- Islamic scholar Maulana Hamza Nadwi dies May 7, 2021Renowned Islamic scholar, author of several books on religion and preacher Maulana Syed Hamza Hasani Nadwi (75) breathed his last at Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama on Friday evening.
- UP sees 372 Covid deaths, adds 28,076 cases May 7, 2021Uttar Pradesh on Friday saw a record single-day jump of 372 Covid-19 deaths and 28,076 fresh cases, even as a senior health ministry official said the second wave of coronavirus seemed to have crossed its peak in the state.
- Mathura: Nine held for scuffling with 'maulvi' May 7, 2021Police in Mathura arrested nine people, accused of barging into a mosque and having a scuffle with its "maulvi".
- Lucknow's deadliest day with 65 fatalities May 7, 2021Thursday turned out to be the city’s deadliest day in 14 months of Covid-19 pandemic with 65 patients succumbing to the virus in 24 hours, taking the number of deaths since the outbreak to over 2,000.
- Devise Covid plan keeping in mind present, future: CM May 7, 2021In his first meeting with the advisory panel of health experts, set up to provide guidance and suggestions to Team-9 on Covid management and prevention, chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday said a strategy should be prepared for the state, keeping in mind the current situation of pandemic and the challenges that may come up in future.
- Oximeters, thermal scanners at UP’s ‘gaushalas’ May 7, 2021
- Lucknow filling station hit by blast to function soon: Top cop May 7, 2021
- Uttar Pradesh: FIRs against Barabanki hospital & doctors for ‘medical negligence’ May 7, 2021
- UP panchayat polls: Winning candidate’s supporters go on rampage after loser gets winning certificate May 6, 2021
- UP Panchayat Polls: Mayawati says indecision in reserved seats cost party May 6, 2021
- Cops nab 4 with Remdesivir vials,oximeters & cash May 7, 2021In a joint operation on Thursday, the crime branch and Rail Bazar police busted a gang of four persons involved in black marketing of Remdesivir injections and pulse oximeters.
- BHU closed till May 15,exams not before June 30 May 7, 2021In a bid to halt the spread of the second wave of coronavirus, the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) authorities have decided to suspend all academic activities, including online classes till May 15, but the official work will be conducted in work from home mode.
- Lion tests Covid positive at Etawah Safari May 7, 2021
- Uttar Pradesh: 11 out of 15 new containment zones located in rural areas May 7, 2021With the number of containment zones rising in trans-Ganga and trans-Yamuna pockets, the officials of the health department have intensified sample collection exercise in rural areas.
- Ambulance driver booked for charging Rs 2,500 for ferrying Covid patient’s body May 7, 2021An ambulance driver was booked by city police on Wednesday for charging Rs 2,500 to ferry the body of a Covid patient to the cremation ground.
- Only 87 cops infected in second Covid wave so far May 7, 2021Call it the impact of vaccination or strict adherence to Covid protocol, only 87 policemen have tested positive in the second wave of coronavirus in Prayagraj range so far. The number of infected policemen in the second Covid wave is one-eighth of that in the first wave.
- UP: Only 87 cops infected in second Covid wave so far in Prayagraj May 6, 2021Call it the impact of vaccination or strict adherence to Covid-19 protocol, only 87 policemen have tested positive in the second wave of coronavirus in UP's Prayagraj range so far.
- Now, number of new containment zones rises in rural areas in Uttar Pradesh's Prayagraj May 6, 2021
- Youngsters dispel fears about vaccination, encourage elders to get vaccinated May 6, 2021
- Uttar Pradesh: Byelection for two wards of Dariyabad held peacefully May 5, 2021The by-elections for the two wards of Dariyabad locality of the city were conducted peacefully on Tuesday. According to the returning officer, Ajay Kumar Chaurasia, 28% polling was recorded.