Unable to display feed at this time.
- Car Stolen? Return To Invoice is here to cover its loss January 15, 2020The pain of a stolen car is similar to a punch to your heart. It will need some time to heal. Luckily, a car insurance policy is here to speed up the process. It will cover all the losses when your
- Nippon Paint launches MATEX EZ Wash, a new age emulsion offering best Washability November 21, 2019Karnataka, Nov 19: Nippon Paint (India) Private Limited (Decorative Division) Asia's leading paint manufacturer today launched the MATEX EZ Wash Paint - an interior emulsion catering to all the vital decorative needs of a household, particularly washability. The paint is developed
- 7 Tips to Avail a Personal Loan at a Lower Interest Rate June 13, 2019A personal loan is an unsecured loan. It is the reason behind personal loan interest rates being higher than other loan interest rates. The interest rate charged on a personal loan depends on the personal loan eligibility criteria of the borrower.
- Switching a Home Loan to Get a Better Rate? Evaluate These 5 Points First May 20, 2019After the two repo rate cuts of 0.25 basis points each in February and April 2019, you may be looking forward to more affordable home loan financing. In general, your home loan EMIs will become cheaper to the extent that your
- 5 Investment Moves To Make Before End Of Financial Year March 30, 2019With the end of Financial Year 2018-2019 approaching, you may be looking for ways to claim deductions, save on taxes, and boost your net gains. With the deadline just a few days away, now is the time to double your efforts
Unable to display feed at this time.
- Govt asks states to vaccinate banking staff on priority April 22, 2021The finance ministry has asked state governments to treat bankers on priority basis for Covid-19 vaccination when the third phase begins from May 1. Earlier this week, the government decided to open Covid vaccination for all adults above the age of 18 years starting May 1 with the pandemic surging to record highs and fatalities rising with each passing day. […]
- Industry in recovery mode, budget proposals on course: FM April 22, 2021Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday said the industry is in recovery mode and several budget proposals are on course, including disinvestment, despite a fresh wave of coronavirus infections and local lockdowns.
- Pfizer offers vaccine to govt at 'not-for-profit' price April 22, 2021US drug major Pfizer said it will offer its Covid-19 vaccine at a 'not-for-profit' price for the government’s immunization program.The company said it 'continues to be in discussions' with the government, and remains "committed" to make the vaccine available for deployment in the country’s vaccination program.
- Fitch affirms 'BBB-' sovereign rating for India April 22, 2021Fitch Ratings on Thursday affirmed 'BBB-' sovereign rating for India, saying a recent surge in coronavirus cases may delay gross domestic product (GDP) recovery, but it won't derail the economy. It maintained a negative outlook for the rating reflecting "lingering uncertainty around the debt trajectory".
- UAE bans entry from India for 10 days April 22, 2021The United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Thursday barred entry of travellers from India for 10 days from April 25 to May 4, amid an unrelenting surge in Covid cases. Consequently, neither Emirates nor other airlines will fly passengers from India.
- Ensure cashless treatment for COVID: IRDAI April 22, 2021Amid reports hospitals denying facility, regulator steps in
- GSK Consumer Healthcare to foray into gum care in India April 22, 2021GSK Consumer Healthcare will be foraying into the gum-care segment in the key India market with the unveiling of its global toothpaste brand Parodont
- ‘Supply issues, curfews hit deliveries’ April 22, 2021Logistics operations have been hit by the increase in COVID-19 related restrictions across the country, industry officials said. Non-availability of t
- Industry urges FM to extend timelines for compliance April 22, 2021Industrialists cite fresh COVID curbs, seek renewed support
- Accenture’s Menon is chairperson of Nasscom April 22, 2021The National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) on Thursday appointed Rekha M. Menon, chairperson and senior MD at Accenture in